Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Happy Feast day!

It's the feast of Our Lady of Guadeloupe!

"Let not your heart be disturbed. Do not fear that sickness, nor any other sickness or anguish. Am I not here, who is your Mother? Are you not under my protection? Am I not your health? Are you not happily within my fold? What else do you wish? Do not grieve nor be disturbed by anything." (Words said by of Our Lady of Guadalupe to Juan Diego)


Every one needs a mother.
Happy Feast day!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Happy Feast Day! Is every day someone's feast day? That's an awful lot of feasting...

Completely unrelated, but I realized I somehow don't have your blog linked on my blog!! *goes to remedy this tragedy*

Zita Louise said...

Every day is a feast day. You know us Catholics, we love to party. :D Generally people only celebrate their favorite Saint's feasts. I don't know any of the Saints for today.