Happy Feast of St. Zita everyone!
Friday, April 27, 2007
Chocolate anyone?
Today is the feast of St. Zita. If I wasn't so busy throwing the retreat together today I would say that Ginger Ale floats were in order. But I'm too busy. So I'm sending everyone a virtual box of chocolates. Rumor has is that St. Zita is the patroness of Chocolate which has always rather annoyed me since I don't like chocolate... at all. But then, I picked St. Zita for my confirmation Saint because we are so different, not because we are similar so I guess that fits too.
Happy Feast of St. Zita everyone!
Happy Feast of St. Zita everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cool...is like what the Russians call their Name Days?
I am sorry you don't like chocolate. I will be sure to eat enough of that virtual kind for the both of us. :)
Yeah, your Name Day is the feast day of the Saint you are named after. It's so cool cause you can have three (first name and middle name which you are given at baptism, and confirmation name which you choose for yourself) and they are like extra birthdays.
Mmmmmmmm virtual chocolate... **ahem** wiping down the keyboard from initial drool fest. Ok so, I read the short profile from the link in this blog and found St. Zita to be somewhat of an interesting personage. I think I really like her, of course she has somewhat of an in anyway due to the whole saintdom and what not. I will have to research her a bit more. Thanks for the initial Zita contact =)
Corny Joke alert!
What does Karen call a single chocolate chip?
A life time supply!
Sorry
Post a Comment