We are moving all our furniture out so we can get our floors refinished so everything is coming to light. We all knew that bed was bad and getting worse all the time. When I slept in it there was a ditch in the middle but not a gapping black whole like that. A person could fall right through it! Mom tried to fix it by weaving the straps across it but it didn't really help... at all. So I figure we will take the frame off all together and just set the mattress on the floor. The mattress is actually quite good, but nothing can really mitigate the extreme landscape of that frame.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
My sister is a hero
Sharing a room with a five year old and a eleven year old in a room that's barely big enough for one is impressive to begin with. My older sister is an amazingly patient and generous person. But it gets better. This is what my sister has been sleeping on for the last five years:


We are moving all our furniture out so we can get our floors refinished so everything is coming to light. We all knew that bed was bad and getting worse all the time. When I slept in it there was a ditch in the middle but not a gapping black whole like that. A person could fall right through it! Mom tried to fix it by weaving the straps across it but it didn't really help... at all. So I figure we will take the frame off all together and just set the mattress on the floor. The mattress is actually quite good, but nothing can really mitigate the extreme landscape of that frame.
We are moving all our furniture out so we can get our floors refinished so everything is coming to light. We all knew that bed was bad and getting worse all the time. When I slept in it there was a ditch in the middle but not a gapping black whole like that. A person could fall right through it! Mom tried to fix it by weaving the straps across it but it didn't really help... at all. So I figure we will take the frame off all together and just set the mattress on the floor. The mattress is actually quite good, but nothing can really mitigate the extreme landscape of that frame.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Last night I experienced sleeping with her roommate. We are over at Aunt Perky's while they sand the floors. Maleny gets too sleep with me in the KING size bed. She is a helicopter! I recieved continous unwanted chiropractic adjustments to my back with her feet and head. And we have felt sorry for her over the bed! Any one who has endurred this bed mate deserves an eternal reward!
I am SOOO TIRED!
Wow, I totally didn't know you had a blog. But then, I bet you didn't know Katie and I have one too (follow link above; not that Katie ever posts there, but she could if she wanted to).
So, yeah, hi! *waves*
~Colleen (alias Jane)
Post a Comment