I just thought I'd give you a little update on my little friend and the development of his story. Seems he has a practical joker streak. That's what got him thrown out of the navy. He drew a mustache on the admiral while he was sleeping. What a guy!
Heidi and I were playing Dread Pirate (She got it for Christmas and Karen is green with envy) and on one of the cards was a story about the governor of one of the pirate forts who was thrown out of the navy for drawing a mustache on the admiral. Now, I'm pretty sure the factoids on those cards are made up but it sounded so fun I decided to steal it for my pirate. I was going to steal the name too but I can't remember what it was. My pirate probably got marooned for pulling something on the pirate captain too. The Captain has no sense of humor. The rest of the crew thought it was funny. I wonder what he did? I'll have to think about that one.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment