Monday, January 22, 2007

"Can't help lov'in dat man of mine!"

I'm wasting away for my man. I miss him SO much. He's been gone for almost a week. I want him to come home so I can give him a big hug and a Kiss! He called me a few days ago and although hearing his voice was wonderful, he couldn't talk long and it wasn't the same. I found a picture of him yesterday and had to sit and stare at it longingly for a whole five minutes.

You have to admit he's adorable beyond belief. I'm pretty lucky.
There he is! He's So handsome in that jacket!

*Sigh* I could stare at him all day.

His melancholy side is just as cute. There are just some days where you need to hang with your teddy bear.

MY HERO!!


Charming even with drool on his chin.


I guess I miss Clara a little too.


*SWOON*

1 comment:

Leah said...

MY man is cuter! :P I love little brothers. The nice about having such a little brother while I'm practically grown up is I can finally appreciate how adorable he is. When I was younger I never saw my siblings as cute...and they probably were. They were just annoying. :)