Monday, December 10, 2007

Yesterday was the last Chant Mass of the year until January.
Now I have to be really creative to find ways to sing with people every week.
Dana took me to see the Big Bing Theory. That was pretty cool. Once again, I love a cappella music! I want to do something like that SO bad. They really own the songs they do, even songs that have been done a thousand times. They are just having fun up there preforming together. That's what I really miss; being in a group where you will probably make a fool of yourself but you're all in it together and you're mostly just having fun. It's something you get in theater but not so often in a choir situation. It makes me miss CYT and Christmas Quartets especially.

1 comment:

tntwaggon said...

have you ever looked into ,the sweet adolines that is the womens barbershop group.