Mom found me. Okay, I told her my address. She's been wanting to know for a long time. She has not been nagging or anything. She knows that doesn't do much good. She just asks now and then what I'm writing and when I say I'm working on my blog she asks if she will ever get to read it. So I finally gave her my address.
(Hi, Mom! *waves*)
Then she sat down and e-mailed someone. She wouldn't tell me who. I suspect relatives, maybe the sisters at the Poor Claire Convent. Maybe I should add a link to their web sight. *waves* I don't mind really. It's only mildly annoying to have your parents brag about your blog as if it was incredibly profound and entertaining. The only thing is that now I don't know who's reading this. Mom could have sent it to anyone and his neighbor. I can't imagine that no one reads it anymore. This is more than mildly annoying. It's almost distressing.
Maybe I'll crawl back into my shell.
Maybe I should ask every one to sound off.
Actually, I don't really want to know who's reading this.
Maybe I should have made mom swear to secrecy.
*Sigh*
Hi every one. This is my blog. I hope it was worth your time clicking on the link.
Monday, November 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dang it! Now they'll look at my blog too! That was really really stupid. Oh wait, it's on your links anyways. You didn't have to drag me into your publicity problems you know.
Post a Comment