Every one else in the class was bringing in stones to design things around and I don't have any stones so the first idea was to make a pendant that would create a frame for a smaller piece I already have. I thought I was being very clever.
Monday, May 28, 2007
Bling!
It's shinny!
It developed a bit as I was working on it. I like the way it turned out even if there are some scratches that I couldn't get out and it is not quite symmetrical.
Every one else in the class was bringing in stones to design things around and I don't have any stones so the first idea was to make a pendant that would create a frame for a smaller piece I already have. I thought I was being very clever.
So here is my St. Cecilia medal hanging in it. Considering it's harp-like shape I figured St. Cecilia was appropriate. Being the patron saint of music and all.
Every one else in the class was bringing in stones to design things around and I don't have any stones so the first idea was to make a pendant that would create a frame for a smaller piece I already have. I thought I was being very clever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ooh, shiny! That's beautiful, Karendil. It turned out really neat...looks almost Elvish. :P
That is beautiful. I like the idea of putting the medal in the middle.
Gee, thanks guys!
Post a Comment