- The first thank you has to go to my Lord Jesus Christ for everything I am and have and will be and everyone else on this list.
- Thank you to my parents for saying yes to God and welcoming me into their family. (Oh dear, now what order do we go in from here)
- To Dana for being my first and most constant friend.
- To Aunty for being Aunty and being really good at it.
- To Terry Burton for letting me sing and keeping me singing.
- To Stephanie, my camp counselor, I don't know why, but she was very important somehow.
- Mrs. Anderson (who's first name I can't remember, I think it's Laura) my first backstage mom. For intelligent conversations and moral support that kept me alive my first time stage managing.
- Eric Stapleton who had this weird idea that I could play Anne of Green Gables.
- Claire Keeble my long suffering Violin teacher. She made music something you could play like a character in a show.
- Kathleen Blair who scared me half to death but sure got me to practice my youth symphony music.
- Phil Baldwin who teamed up with a few other people who wished I was still playing violin to get me a voice teacher.
- Mr. Beshta doesn't deserve to be thanked cause he was a real pain when I needed him but he was so supportive afterwards that I can't help but forgive him.
- Mike Page my venerable, silver haired, Magister, who has been everywhere done everything and knows everyone and is as old as dirt. For telling stories and sharing his love for everything interesting with me.
- to Hailey Hoard for many very silly e-mails.
- Melissa Kristovitch my first friend in CYT. Always a calm in whatever storm of stress I was drowning in at the moment.
- to Tristen for many things and among them keeping me from loosing the ability to to roll play, and the amazing revelation that someone other than me might be interested in the imaginary world that exists in my head.
- Jared who is SPLAT almost constantly regardless of the time of day.
- Millie for Oh so many adventures and evil plots.
- Heidi, for intelligent conversations and making sure I laugh at myself regularly.
- And Jessica for many things that can't be put in words.
Oh dear, I will have to live a few more years cause I still have such a long list of wonderful people.
Well, the last twenty years have been an adventure indeed. Thanks everyone!
God Bless.

1 comment:
Wow, 20...many happy returns, Karen! May it be blessed. :)
Post a Comment